YOU ARE ENERGETICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING YOUR RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE, WHICH REQUIRES DOING INNER WORK, CHANGING YOUR PERSPECTIVE AND FOCUSING YOUR ENERGY IN A MORE POSITIVE & conscious DIRECTION.
I know that it's easier said than done because most of us get lost along our relationship journey. And we lack the tools and strategies to make healthy choices. This path usually ends with you having unsatisfying relationship experiences; over and over.
If you are having consistent challenges in your relationship with no resolve, consider my coaching services for support.
1. RELEASING Phase: Leaving an unhappy relationship
re·lease: allow or enable to escape from confinement; set free.
It's never easy to leave a relationship that you have invested your time and energy into; even though things are not working out. However; unhappiness remains hidden as you go about your day-to-day routine. Deep down you want to leave, but you don't know how. You may not see it now, but leaving is sometimes the best thing you can do, so you can reclaim your sense of self and happiness.
Signs that you are ready to leave your relationship:
- You're trying to convince yourself that it's not that bad.
- You are staying out of fear...fear of being alone, starting over, of hurting him or the kids.
- You're secretly hoping that he will change
- You're praying he would leave so you wouldn't have to deal with the guilt.
When you reclaim the courage to release an unhappy relationship:
- You have an opportunity to start all over and rebuild the life you truly want under your terms.
- You have space to assess what worked and what didn't so you can make healthier choices in the future.
- You get to reclaim the real you beneath the fear.
- You create space for a new relationship that enhances your life.
- You are in the most personal growth bearing space to heal and grow because you can learn so much about who you are.
If this sounds familiar, I can you get clear on how to move past the feeling of being stuck and confused in order to release a relationship that no longer serves her.
2. HEALING phase: Recovering FROM A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
heal·ing: The process of making or becoming sound or healthy again
If you're carrying emotional baggage from your past relationship and it's weighing heavy on your soul/heart or holding you back from moving on, it's time to work on healing those wounds.
signs that you are ready to heal from a past relationship:
- You sometimes don't have the physical, mental and emotional strength to go about your day-to-day routine.
- You're stuck in 1 of 4, out of the 5 stages of loss: denial, anger bargaining, or depression. You can reach the 5th stage of acceptance in order to move on.
- You feel depressed.
- The thought of him or anything that reminds you of your relationship causes you to cry
when you reclaim the strength to heal from a broken relationship:
- You gain much wisdom from the experience because you used your time to review the significance of the relationship and how it has served you for the better.
- You get to reclaim the real you underneath the negative emotions
- You have an opportunity to be happy again.
- You reclaim your personal power to break a negative behavior pattern and do a new thing.
- You have an opportunity to love again and rewrite your relationship story.
Sounds familiar? I can guide you through the healing phase in order to work through the emotional baggage that comes with toxic relationships.
3. LOVE AGAIN phase: LEARNING TO LOVE AGAIN
love again: having an intense feeling of deep affection once more
LEARNING TO LOVE AGAIN
So, you've released, healed along your relationship journey and now you are ready to love again. You are very clear that you want to be held accountable to make choices in alignment with all that you've discovered you want, need and desire in relationships.
signs you are ready to love again:
- You've healed from your past emotional baggage.
- Your life is back on track in every area of your life except your love life
- You embody self-acceptance, self-love and self-worth.
- You are very clear about your needs and wants in regards to a relationship..
- You miss having that intimate connection and you crave it.
when you reclaim your personal power to attract the right relationship:
- You know what your values are and you know what matters to you. You can go into a relationship with a better knowledge of yourself and maintaining your individuality.
- Your experience will guide you to choose someone who fits within your limits, and your relationship will be much better for it.
If this sounds familiar, I will support you in making healthier relationship choices that are in alignment with your wants and needs, instead of her fears and baggage.
4. INTENSIve :reset your Relationship mindset program
in·tensive: concentrated on a single area or subject or into a short time; very thorough or vigorous.
You are having the same relationship experience over and over just with a different guy and you're not getting what you want out of the situation. Now, you are starting to wonder "Is there something wrong with me or Am I doing something to attract these situations?". What's happening is you are stuck in a negative relationship pattern. Every pattern has it's roots in some limited belief system whether it's inherited or developed over time from your personal experience. You can break out of this pattern and move towards a more desired experience; you just need to take a pause and get to the root of the problem.
signs that it's time to break out of your negative relationship patterns and reset your relationship mindset:
- Your relationship recently ended and your immediate thought was "not this again:
- You feel like giving up on pursuing relationships and want to take a long break
- You are very clear that you need to be self-focused
- You are curious as to why this keeps happening and want support during this process.
If this is relatable, know that you can break out of this pattern and move towards a more desired experience; you just need to take a step back and practice self-inquiry to get to the root of the problem.
When you take personal responsibility for your relationship experience:
- You rediscover a more conscious way of being in relationships and
- You have the skills to create your desired relationship experience
- You free yourself of past mistakes
- You have a better chance at attracting a partner that doesn't fit your old patterns
- You know how to manage your emotional energy and shift beliefs that are not serving you
If this is relatable, I can help you break out of this pattern and move towards a more desired experience; you just need to take a step back and practice self-inquiry to get to the root of the problem.
With Love & Gratitude,